Deployed on August 14, 2022, this version of Opus features the following improvements and updates:
- The Off-Scale Analysis - Opus currently calculates an off-scale salary percentage to a whole number. Opus 3.11 will calculate out to two decimal places. You will no longer need to use Excel to create an Off-Scale Report because Opus will calculate to the hundredths digit.
- A new UCPath/Opus Comparison Report will call your attention to any data discrepancies between the two systems.
- A new Opus Primary/Additional Comparison Report will call your attention to any data discrepancies between Opus appointments.
- Appointee names - Opus currently formats names to be Title Case. Opus 3.11 will use the capitalization that’s set in UCPath. For example, a “McDonald” in UCPath will no longer display as “Mcdonald” in Opus but instead match the UCPath formatting.
- The Opus Help Desk will be able to add or remove rows from an appointee’s Eight Year or Excellence Review Clock.
- Dean’s Offices and Institutes will be able to initiate Administrative Compensation proposals for faculty based in other schools.
- The Units tab on the Manage Permissions page has been fixed to display everyone with Opus and Interfolio roles in your unit.